CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Healthy Gift Basket Gift

My visiting teacher JeNae made me a healthy gift basket! I think this is such a great idea and I have been enjoying it so much! Who wouln't love flowers and food?!??! It made my very stressful day much more enjoyable! I love the organization of the Church. I love that I have someone who is looking out for me and my family (we are extra blessed to have a lot of those kind of people in our lives!!!!). I love that she came by on a day that is crazy for me (and I am sure that it is crazy for her too), she still was thinking of me and showed me in a very sweet way! There were delicious muffins, and my favorite Baby Belle cheese, assorted fruits and veggies, and some delicious bread. I feel so spoiled! Thanks JeNae you are a wonderful visiting teacher!

2 comments:

Janis said...

What is going on with the "Titus Times" We miss you. The girls birthdays are all this month. Let's try to get together.

:) :)

sharsten said...

what a good idea JeNea is so creative, your family is adorable. All I can say is We are livin the dream here in susanville,